2016 was a challenging, painful year for many people worldwide and close to us and sadly it’s not over for some but I’m absolutely convinced that we are turning a corner and here is what I wish for every single of you:
* PEACE: To the risk of sounding like Miss World 😄, I wish this world, our world…peace, love, understanding and gratitude and decent, honest, kind people in control of government matters.
* HEALTH: To take care of yourself inside out by eating healthy whole foods and start exercising if you haven’t done it yet.
Nobody is asking you to run a marathon but everyone can walk to work and it matters, you matter!
* LOVE: To love yourself just the way you are because YOU are unique and beautiful.
* COURAGE: to make your your dream comes true because believe me, you really can do this!
* FORGIVENESS: To let go of things that hurt you & leave them where they belong…in the past.
* RESPECT: To honour this planet we live on & make daily small changes to reduce waste, over consumption, pollution and protect our environment for the future of our children.
* TRAVELS: To meet new people, live new experiences & see how simply magnificent the world is.
* HAPPINESS: to be surrounded by people who love you, appreciate you and make you laugh and let go of toxic people once for all.
Thank you for a year of laughters, inspiration, support, compassion and understanding.
We had some fun times and others that were a bit more more painful but we are still there standing and I’m looking forward to an amazing 2017.